Technically, our due diligence period ends at midnight on Thursday.
However, with the springtime home buying rush and a projected closing date of June 30th quickly approaching, Corey and I decided that we needed to get moving on finding a place to live.
And while bringing both girls along on our house hunt definitely made things a little more challenging, we actually got a lot accomplished and they did a whole lot better than I had expected. And by "they" I mean Bonnie.
Grace had a blast going into all the different homes and picking out which bedroom would be hers. And despite our efforts to explain to her that the current homeowners would be taking all of their furniture with them when they move out, she was still adamant that the "one with the bunk beds" was "just perfect" for our family.
Once we got home Bonnie went down for a short nap while Grace and Corey practiced their golf swings. Afterwards, we loaded up again and headed out for some hibachi. I think it's safe to say that we'll try that one again once the girls are a little older...the fire didn't go over too well with either of them as Grace wanted to immediately leave and Bonnie kept saying "NO DANK YOU! NO DANK YOU!"
Poor little things.
Corey told Grace to pretend to be mad and throw her club...
...but she couldn't keep a straight face.



