Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011

Corey and I really need new Easter outfits...


While I don't have a church story quite like last year's, Easter 2011 was still pretty fantastic.

We all woke up early to find that the Easter bunny had indeed hopped through our house to leave a few little surprises for the girls along with a big basket of candy-filled eggs for Corey to hide for our hunt after church.

In spite of missing Em's annual Easter Egg Hunt this year due to illness, the girls did pretty well finding all of their eggs without any pre-game practice.  We also shockingly discovered this year that Grace's new favorite food is a hard-boiled egg.  To each his or her own, I suppose.

















After mass we headed over to Gramps and Mimi's for Easter lunch with Great Grandma E.J. and another egg hunt.  It was a wonderful day!

Happy Easter!