I am no longer the procrastinator I once was. Upon entering adulthood;, i.e., the post-college working world and now motherhood, I started making sure to get things done well in advance.
Perfect example - I bought the girls' Easter dresses three days after Christmas. That was the same day I discovered Zulily, much to Corey's chagrin.
The funny thing about motherhood, however, is that my best laid plans to get things done well in advance are often thwarted by kids. Who knew?
Another perfect example - this afternoon, I finally washed and ironed those very Easter dresses that I purchased three days after Christmas. Right before I assembled Easter baskets and filled eggs for our hunt tomorrow.
Oh, and did I mention that I finally hard-boiled some eggs for the girls to color, too? Way to get things done ahead of time.
Our Easter Eve was wonderful.
We had our usual pancake Saturday and this time Grace and daddy had a new little helper in the Learning Tower.
Corey was nice enough to keep the girls entertained while I did all of my chores, and after lunch and naps we spent the rest of the day outside grilling and playing in the bounce house. It was a blast.
I wish everyday could be like today.

