Well, we got an offer.
As the girls would say, wa-hooooooooo!!!!
While it's not exactly what we were hoping for, it's not the worst we were expecting, either. Corey likes to say that it's "workable."
We have submitted our counteroffer, and are hoping for the best.
In the meantime, the girls and I are still trying to distract ourselves with lots of fun activities. The weather has been so beautiful that I deemed it time to bust out the bounce house.
I quickly became the world's greatest mom in my girls' eyes for that one.
Yesterday after ballet, we headed over to Handley and Harper's house for some more outside play time and then to Stevie B's for pizza and games. Suffice it to say that Stevie B's is Grace's new favorite dinner spot. Bonnie fit right in, too. She can be as loud and as messy as she wants there!
Today, Bonnie and I stopped by to see Mimi after we dropped Grace off at school, and then headed over to Ceylese's to see all of the handiwork she's done (she and her mom have been putting up bead board in Blake's bathroom...by themselves!). It looks great, for the record.
Now we play the waiting game some more!
Stay tuned...
