Friday, April 8, 2011

She might disown me for this one day...




...but those cheeks were too sweet not to photograph.

We have had a busy but great week since our trip to Indiana.

On Wednesday we met the Poseners and the Atkinsons at the park for some play and picnic fun.  And would you believe that as I was buckling the girls in their car seats I got a call from a realtor about showing our house the next day.  Um, YES!!!!

No problem that I only had 14 loads of laundry to do and I had cancelled on Ms. Kellen since we were going to be out of town so my house was filthy.  Suffice it to say I got right to work when we got home.

The girls and I had a last minute spend the night party at my mom and dad's house because I had an early doctor's appointment Thursday morning and our "potentials" were scheduled to arrive fairly early as well.

Friday we had another play date with one of my dearest childhood friends, where she informed me that she is pregnant with baby number three!  Just for the record, baby number two isn't quite one yet!!!

They are thrilled with their new surprise addition and I don't think there is any news better than that of a brand new baby.  She is still really early in her pregnancy, so we'll be saying a lot of prayers to Saint Gerard on her behalf.

You know we Catholics love to pray to our saints.

This afternoon, the girls and hit up Target where I got 2 pairs of pajamas (for myself, oddly) for...wait for it...$6.24 a piece.  I had been eyeing this one pair of jammies for a while, but always managed to find other things to spend $25 on (i.e., things for the girls), so I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them on clearance.  I love it when that happens!

I bought 2 pairs.

Now, back to our house.  The folks who looked at it yesterday are coming by for a second showing on Sunday afternoon.  Apparently, they have narrowed their search to 3 and ours is one of them.

Oh, Saint Joseph........