Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Is no news really good news?

So, these people (on whom I have never laid human eyes) have been in my home twice now.  They've walked in my closet.  They've used my bathroom.  They've sat on my couch.  They've been in my girls' rooms.

To say that I'm a little frustrated with their slow decision-making is a giant understatement.

I know that purchasing a home is a big deal, but I had no idea that selling one would be, too.  It has been such an emotional roller coaster!

I also have faith that everything will work out the way it should, so I must keep reminding myself to be patient and let things unfold the way they will.

Having said that, we've been having a lot of fun distracting ourselves in spite of the stress.

On Saturday, we went to Harper's 2nd birthday.  It was a lot of fun and I still can't believe that she is 2 already!

The Birthday Girl




Bonnie and Madelyn Kate





We've played outside.




We've played inside.




We've gone to school.




We've done a lot!