Friday, October 1, 2010

The stacked bob

While we were at the mall last week, I saw a little girl about Grace's age who had the most adorable hairstyle. Getting Grace a haircut has been on my "to do" list for a while now, but the task somehow seems to keep getting put on the back burner.

Anyway, I loved this little girl's haircut so much that I went up to her mother and asked her what sort of "do" she had (I never know what to tell the haircutting lady so she just ends up chopping Grace's hair willy-nilly). She told me that the style is called a "stacked bob" and that the haircut people would know exactly what to do if I asked for that.

So, with Corey out of town this weekend (living high and large at a bachelor party in Las Vegas), my mom is staying with us for a fun girls' weekend. We kicked off the festivities with a little shopping at the Avenue yesterday, and finally got Grace that haircut I've been promising her.

We walked into Snip-Its where she promptly said to the receptionist, "I would like a stacked bob, please."

And an adorable stacked bob is exactly what she got!