I recently blogged about how much I love picking Grace up from school and how it is one of the highlights of my day.
Another major highlight of my day is getting Bonnie first thing when she wakes up in the morning or after a nap. As soon as I walk into her room she grins from ear to ear and yells "Mama! Mama!" If she's already awake, that is. She's equally as cute if I have to wake her up, though. She'll sit up with that sweet, groggy little face and matted down hair and flash a huge smile. Then say "uh oh" and point to all of the stuffed animals that she's thrown out of her crib.
Melts my heart every time.

Although she isn't walking unassisted yet, she is cruising up a storm. She also still calls her sippy cup "good girl", and has started telling me when she has a dirty diaper. Clearly she is not ready to potty train at 14 months, but she does say "poo" whenever she needs to be changed. Sometimes, however, she says it even if she hasn't gone potty and when I ask her if she has a poo poo she'll say, "Naooo."
Her vocabulary continues to grow by the day and she has added bow, ta-da!, walk, and Mmmmma (Emma) to her repertoire. She loves babies (dolls or people; she doesn't discriminate) and points and says "bebe" every time she sees one.
We love our sweet baby girl!!!