So many birthdays, so little time.
We've got Ellison, whose 6 month birthday is today, Bonnie just turned 14 months, Corey turning the big 3-0 on Halloween, and Aunt Stacy has a birthday a few days after that.
Lots to celebrate!
Mimi, Gramps, and Aunt Nancy threw a little party for all of the guests of honor...minus two. Corey has to leave the house at 5am to head over to Athens to run in the half marathon, which meant that he and Bonnie were going to be fast asleep for the night at about the same time. As a result, they stayed home while Grace and I went to the party.
It's been a few weeks since Emma and Grace have gotten together, but those girls sure didn't miss a beat. Grace started screaming Emma's name as soon as we pulled into Mimi's driveway.
Ellison is SO cute (check out those blue eyes!!) and is getting so big!
I had fun pretending to be a professional photographer. Here's my favorite "look up at me like a deer caught in headlights pose." And I'm not kidding when I say that it's my favorite pose, either. It actually is. Not too shabby for someone who has no idea how to work her camera the right way!

Walking on the river rocks with Gramps
After baths we snuck in a little Wonder Woman dress up time before heading home. Aunt Stacy did a great job on the homemade crowns and wrist cuffs. I'm still cracking up at Emma's "lasso of truth" that she's wearing around her waist!
The serious Wonder Woman face...
They really mean business!