It seems like overnight Bonnie has transitioned from baby to toddler.
Her vocabulary is exploding, and although she is not quite walking yet, she is getting pretty darn close.
Over the weekend, she stood in the middle of the room all be herself. When she realized what she had done (mainly because we all went crazy), she sat down as fast as she could. I thought it was a fluke at first, but then later she did it again and even added a little clap!
Crawling (and she is a very fast crawler I might add) is definitely still her preferred method of transportation, and she LOVES for us to chase her around the house and say, "I'm gonna get you!" It's really my only form of exercise these days!
Another one of her favorite games is to throw all of her food and her sippy cup off her tray when she's all done. Or if it's just in her way. Or if she just feels like it. Now, I know this is normal and Grace did it to a certain extent, but I am certain that Bonnie knows that this little game chaps me a bit and does it just for kicks.
I am certain of this because she says "good girl" (wonder where she heard that?) whenever she decides to put her sippy cup back on her tray instead of chucking it on the floor.
I've also praised her for that so many times that now, whenever she wants something to drink, she just says "good girl" and I know what she means!