Not only were Grace and Bonnie perfect at church this morning, but we also got one of the good priests. I know we got one of the good priests because the girls were so well behaved that I actually got to listen to the homily.
I guess I shouldn't say one of the "good" priests because they are all good, but in all honesty some may be a tad more inspiring than others.
Anyway, Father Lopez, who is Corey's favorite (and I think mine now, too), talked about being grateful and remembering to always thank God for our many blessings. Of course he went into more depth, but listening to him was very inspiring and it amazes me how the homilies are always so closely paralleled with what is going on in our life. I could miss church for a month straight (and believe me, I have) and the same would be true.
We hit up our usual lunch spot afterward, went home and got some things done around the house, watched Bonnie push her walker around, played with George (he is bunking here this evening) then grilled hot dogs for dinner.
A great end to a great weekend. Thanks be to God!


Don't be fooled by Grace's affection...she had just told George to "beat it" a few minutes prior to this picture!