Monday, October 18, 2010

What's hers is hers and what's Bonnie's is hers.

Of course, by "hers" I mean Grace's.

The interaction between these two girls gets more funny by the day. Bonnie also seems to know some words that I had know idea she could say. Like mine, for example.

The girls were watching Dora and minding their own business until Bonnie decided she wanted to play with her toys. She crawled in to the playroom and came out with some talking, musical, light up something or other, and Grace instantly ran up, screamed "mine" and snatched it right out of Bonnie's hands. Bonnie is shaping up to be quite a willful child and would have none of that sort of treatment. She snatched that toy right back and, in an even louder voice, yelled "MY!"

I've been laughing about Grace's "what happened" look ever since.

Princess Tiana/Aurora/Cinderella


Doing their "Hambercy" dance


Bonnie prefers to push the chair around rather than her walker.