These girls are talking a lot to each other these days. And by talking, I mean that Grace is doing most of it. At least the coherent parts. Bonnie, albeit only 13 months old, says lots of things. Obviously it is mostly gibberish, but Grace seems to understand every word.
For example, in the car on the way to school this morning, Bonnie kept making a noise sort of like a white noise machine, but intermittently. Grace finally said to her "Ha, ha, are you spraying webs?"
We're clearly still into Spiderman.
Bonnie still loves to throw her food on the floor after she feels she's had enough. Tonight, it just happened to be her dinner in its entirety. After she finished throwing the contents of her tray overboard, she looked right at me and said "cookie." Of course, as soon as Grace heard Bonnie ask for a cookie, she also had to ask for one. A "vanilla wiper" to be exact. And by vanilla wiper, she meant a Nilla Wafer.
And to think that all this time I was under the impression that I was a decent cook? Go figure.