Thursday, September 30, 2010

What's up with that?

Apparently Bonnie thinks that my mother is her mommy. I know we see her a lot, but really? Does she have to call her muh-mah? Now, every time I ask her to say "mommy" I get no response. But when I ask her to say "Mimi" she starts screaming "Muh-mah! Muh-mah!"

What's up with that?




Also, Grace apparently knows 1/3 of the Pledge of Allegiance.

I was reading her school's October newsletter this afternoon, and it said that the 3 year old class is currently working on that. So I said, "Hey Grace. Do you know the Pledge of Allegiance?" She replied, "Um, yes. I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses."

I guess reciting the Lord's Prayer every night before bed is sinking in, too.