I have one child that refuses to eat anything these days, and another child who will eat anything she can get her hands on (except cheese). Where's the happy medium?
I'm not a big fan of sweets...maybe the occasional cookie or Snickers bar, so for the most part we really don't have a lot of those things in the pantry. It's not because I'm trying to deprive my family of any happiness; just simply because I don't think to buy that sort of stuff while I'm at the grocery store.
*Note to self to get a little dessert for Grace's school lunch.
Well, while perusing the aisles at Publix yesterday, I decided to deviate from the girls' usual breakfast appetizer of Cheerios (that is what I give them every morning to munch on to keep them quiet while I make their real breakfast) and get cinnamon Life cereal instead. Needless to say they loved it. And I had 2 happy eaters. For one meal at least.
Singing her ABC's to Bonnie while waiting for breakfast