I'm sure it's easy to guess who I'm talking about...
It was very clear that Grace and Emma were not going to be pried apart any time soon, so Bonnie and I packed up the stroller and headed down for a little morning stroll on the beach. Although she still wasn't a huge fan of the sand and the ocean, she had fun for about 2 minutes crawling around. Bonnie spent the remainder of her vacation at the pool...which she LOVED.
The older girls, on the other hand, loved playing in the sand and digging giant "sand holes" as they liked to call them. Also, this is pretty much how they walked the entire trip...
It was pretty late in the day and everyone was a little tired...even Ellison. She liked playing on the beach for a while and then was ready to go back to the condo and get ready for dinner.
Of course we dined at the famous Salty Dog Cafe. It's very kid-friendly, and it has the biggest and best fried shrimp platter ever. Bonnie, Grace, and Emma all loved the hush puppies, too.

After dinner we hung out on the deck and danced to live music. I don't know the guy's name, but he was great and played all of our favorite Beatles requests. Then, a surprise visit from Jake the Salty Dog made Grace's and Emma's evening complete!


Bonnie wanted to meet him, too!