Saturday, September 4, 2010

Beach, Harbour Town, and Goooooo Dawgs!

I was told that the best time to find sand dollars was early in the morning. So, Grace, Emma, Aunt Stacy and I all headed down to the beach first thing on a mission to come back with buckets full of them.

Apparently, Hurricane Earl, who according to Emma is responsible for pushing all the bad weather out of Hilton Head, decided to give us a beach full of starfish instead. I have honestly never seen so many starfish in my life. Both girls found at least 4 a piece. I even found one, too! We put them in our buckets and brought to the condo, but unfortunately, they all "escaped" back to the ocean in the middle of the night :-)





After the beach we all got decked out in our Bulldogs gear, packed everyone up and headed to Harbour Town. Grace remembered the playground from out trip back in June, and was anxious to show it to Emma.



Bonnie and Grace thought it was pretty cool to swing side by side!



Next up was lunch at the Crazy Crab. Even little Ellison is sporting her bulldog dress!

I want to make sure that I note that it was at the Crazy Crab in Hilton Head when I discovered that Bonnie loves Coleslaw and fried shrimp! I only wish I had gotten a picture of her eating it!



Of course we had ice cream from Scoops after lunch.



Then Mimi, Grace, and Emma trekked up all 114 steps to the top of the lighthouse.





One more walk on the beach before it was time to say goodbye to Hilton Head...




Thank you, Mimi for such a fun girls' beach trip! We love you!!