What happened, fellas? We got all decked out in our Georgia garb, and what a disappointment today's game was. I guess the pillowcase dresses I made for the girls were not good luck after all.

Clearly, these pictures were taken before the game because Grace and Bonnie were all smiles and jumping around yelling touchdown like cheerleaders. If they had been taken afterward, they would have been wearing different outfits. Maybe Florida dresses? JUST KIDDING. You wouldn't catch my precious girls donning those hideous colors.
Speaking of the UGA pillowcase dresses...did I mention that I made them?! I got my inspiration from Emma's adorable dress that she wore last week at the beach in honor of the Bulldogs. I loved her dress so much that of course Grace and Bonnie had to have matching ones. I have never in my life made an article of clothing, so I'm pretty excited about the way they turned out.
On a different note, I recently blogged about Grace and her new obsession with Spiderman. Suffice it to say that her obsession is still going strong. It is so strong that she has memorized nearly every word to the Spiderman cartoon theme song. And I have to sing it to her every single night before she goes to bed. Every. Single. Night.
I'll go ahead and share the lyrics for good measure. You can also find a clip of the theme song on You Tube and join me in having the tune in my head all the time. All. The. Time.
Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies
Look Out!
Here comes the Spiderman.
Is he strong?
Listen bud,
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread
Take a look overhead
Hey, there
There goes the Spiderman.
In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a streak of light
He arrives just in time.
Spiderman, Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
Action is his reward.
To him, life is a great big bang up
Wherever there's a hang up
You'll find the Spiderman!
**I should mention that I really don't mind singing this with her or having the song in my head most minutes of the day. I think it's so cute that she knows the words and I crack up every time she sings, "catches deese (thieves) just in time. Look out! Here comes the Spiderman!"**