Monday, September 13, 2010

"Sister, will you...

make believe,
play dress up,
tell me stories in the dark,
always be my friend?"

Or, in Bonnie's case...

"Sister, will you...
please let me color with your Tinker Bell markers?
I promise not to eat them (a lot) or color on your dress or crawl away with your picture as fast as I can and rip it to shreds..."







After Bonnie decided that she had sufficiently annoyed Grace the Artiste, she made her way into the playroom where she stood up all by herself!!! She was standing at the kitchen set and when I walked into the room, she just let go and stood there! She didn't plop down onto the floor when she got tired, either. Nope. She lowered herself all the way down and was so proud of her accomplishment. I was SO proud of her, too!

I give this crawling thing another month and then watch out...