Monday, September 6, 2010

Slip slidin' away on Labor Day

While Corey took over daddy duty today, I got caught up on laundry. Of course the girls and I shared the majority of the dirty clothes since we were out of town for 5 days, but I am still amazed at how much laundry Corey can generate during that amount of time. I'll just say it was a LOT.

After a delicious and nutritious McDonald's pancake breakfast (5 days at the beach also means coming home to no food and subsequently a big grocery bill), Corey and the girls headed to the park. Then the pool. Then the backyard to play in the Slip 'n' Slide. I think Bonnie napped at some point during their fun.




A couple of things I've been meaning to jot down about Bonnie include:

She LOVES the pool and pretty much anything water-related (except the beach). She also LOVES everything Mickey Mouse and Dora the Explorer. Her favorite song is the Hot Dog Dance and every time she sees Dora she tries to sing the theme song of the Dora cartoon. It sounds something like, "Doo doo doo daaaaaaa!" She also says "cheese" when you take her picture!