This afternoon, it quickly became necessary for Grace and me to have a little heart to heart in her room. In private. I was very chapped with her. As a result, I had to put Bonnie in her crib so that she wouldn't get into any mischief...
What did I see when I went in to get her? The little munchkin was standing up on her two feet holding on to the side of the crib plotting her escape! I wish I'd had my camera ready. Needless to say, however, the crib is now on its lowest setting.
My baby is growing up so quickly. I still feel like I just had her and it's been nearly a year. A couple of weeks ago she woke up with 3 teeth and went to bed that night with 5! She is changing every minute and developing such a personality of her own!