I've never been to a well check-up with a sick kid before, so today was a first. Grace started preschool this week and Bonnie is the one who caught a cold. Go figure.
I was a little reluctant to let them give her vaccines, but ultimately went ahead with it after 2 nurses and her doctor assured me that she would be fine. Bonnie was not so appreciative of that.
I do, however, have some stats to report:
Length - 30 1/2 inches - 89th percentile
Weight - 20.64 pounds - 38th percentile
Head Circumference - 18 1/4 inches - 83rd percentile
Her weight has essentially stayed the same since her 9 month (she was actually closer to 9 1/2 months) check-up, so I was a little concerned, then just confused. This baby eats plenty. Although she doesn't like cheese, which is another story for another day. Dr. Jeff wasn't worried and pointed out that she has, in fact, gotten 2 1/4 inches longer since June. Her body seems to be catching up to her head a little, too!
It was also confirmed that we do, indeed, have another little chatterbox on our hands. Bonnie can say all sorts of things like Gracie, happy birthday, Mimi, and George, to name a few. Granted, she doesn't say all of these words in perfect or even coherent English, but we get her drift.