Friday, August 20, 2010

"33"

This morning, Grace and I dropped off Bonnie at my mom and dad's house and headed over to open house at her pre-school. She was a little jittery at first and wanted me to carry her inside, but as soon as daddy showed up to meet us she was all smiles again...not to mention the fact that her 2 boyfriends from last year's class will be joining her again this year!

These new 3 year teachers really mean business, too. Grace (I) have homework already...what's up with that? And, I had to add a new accessory to my "ultimate mom mobile," as my in-laws in Oklahoma have affectionately named my car...which is not even a minivan, by the way...our carpool number! Now I officially have the complete "mom" look.

In keeping with last year's tradition, we went to Chili's for lunch after the open house. The only difference is that last year I was a few pounds heavier and a mere 24 hours away from birthing Bonnie. My how time flies!