This afternoon we met Emma at her pool for the most awesome Super Shark Girl party! Grace has only been talking about this party for the last month or so. And, not to be left out of the name game, Grace informed me while we were getting ready that I was to call her Fashion Girl. I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!
All the kids (and adults) had a blast swimming and eating delicious food prepared by Stacy and her mom. I wish I had thought to take a picture of the cake, too, because it was incredible!
The minute Grace saw the diving board she wanted to jump off of it. She has gotten very brave over the summer...
We couldn't convince Emma to give it a try, but these two best friends still had a great time swimming around in the big pool. Also, a big thanks to Uncle Dave for entertaining my kid!
All that swimming made Bonnie work up quite an appetite...
If you're wondering where Emma is in the picture below, she's the one toweling off in her very own personalized Super Shark Girl robe.
Happy almost 4th birthday, Emma! We sure had fun at your party and we love you very much!!!