After church this morning, we took Bonnie out for her birthday lunch at the OK Cafe. Not only was it a special birthday lunch, but it was also the first time Bonnie got to join her daddy and big sister at "their" restaurant. I got to tag along for the fun, too.
By the time we got home, it was time for Bonnie's nap. She's on one nap a day now, and is sleeping for right around 3 hours a stretch. Not bad at all!
After she woke up we played with her new Leap Frog Lights and Sounds table that I finally broke down and bought. I never got one for Grace because I figured that there was plenty of furniture for her to pull up on and cruise around and I also didn't want any more big toys cluttering up the house...which seems to be getting smaller and smaller by the day! This might, however, explain why she didn't walk until 15 months.
As soon as Bonnie saw it she crawled over to it as fast as she could and pulled herself right up. Maybe I should have gotten this a long time ago?! She even did a transfer from the ottoman to the table all by herself!
The 4 of us ran some errands this evening and then it was home for baths and bed. Both girls got to stay up way past their bedtime...mostly because I didn't want Bonnie's birthday to end! I know I say it a lot, but this past year has gone by SO fast. I can't believe my baby girl is ONE year old!
Our sweet Bonnie, we love you so very much and have had so much fun watching you grow and change this year. You're amazing. Now on to year #2!
