Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Wacky Almost Wednesday

These two girls are wacky.  And getting along with one another better than ever these days.  Now, that's not to say that they don't have their moments (boy, do they have their moments), but for the most part they are inseparable.

Bonnie got the ball rolling this evening.

She is becoming increasingly difficult to dress, whether it be for the day or for the night.  The girl would sleep "buck-ed naked" if I'd let her.

Tonight she wanted to be "wacky" (her word), so she selected a Hello Kitty pajama top, Dora the Explorer pants, and her Disney Princess nightgown to wear over it all.  She looked fabulous.  And wacky.

Of course, Grace had to get in on the action and picked out a similar ensemble to wear to bed.

And then the wacky posing started.

My phone doesn't take the best pictures, so I found this effect to mask the sub par quality.  Appropriate for our wacky theme, I think.