Saturday, November 12, 2011
New Wheels
The girls loved getting to spend Saturday with their daddy. They should've, too. He took them to Target and bought them a couple of new little play pretties.
New wheels for Bonnie. And a new sparkle Pet Shop for Grace. Then Chick-fil-a for lunch, complete with a playground session.
While those 3 had fun at their daddy daughter day, I spent a few hours antiquing with my BFF, Ceylese.
It was great to get out for a grown-up girls' day, and the 2 parsons chairs that I scored from a thrift store for $17 a piece weren't too shabby either. Actually, they're pretty shabby, but nothing a little reupholstering won't cure.
I rolled into the cul de sac just in time to find everyone outside taking their new (and old) wheels for a spin. And from the looks of the way Grace was spinning out on her Big Wheel, we'll be replacing that front tire of hers pretty soon.
Happy Saturday!

