Sunday, November 6, 2011

After. Sort of.

Grace woke up this morning and decided that she wanted to set the table for breakfast.  She went to the "supply closet" and first pulled out the place mats.  One by one.  And put them on the table.  One by one.

Next came the dishes.  I handed them to her.  One by one.  3 glass plates and a plastic one for Bonnie, of course.

Then the cups...and the napkins...

Before she set the table, however, both girls helped me make blueberry muffins.  Just a quick note to say that we had plenty of time to make muffins before church this morning as everyone woke up exactly one hour early thanks to the time change.  And while I was ready to wake up at that time today, I might feel differently tomorrow. 


All tangents aside, while we were stirring the ingredients Bonnie reminded me of the nickname she gave my spoonula the other day - "thpoon on a thtick."  I make her say it at least 100 times a day and crack up every single time.

Really, her description couldn't be any more accurate.






And because the girls were so well behaved today (unlike yesterday), they got to take a bath in mommy and daddy's "fancy" new bathtub tonight...








More "after" pictures to come, I promise!