This is what I typically see when I walk into Grace's room every morning...
Sometimes the ensemble matches; sometimes not so much. This one was pretty good. And she puts the entire thing together all by herself. Even down to the hairbrush.
Most days I do a little tweaking (read: I manage to manipulate her into changing the entire outfit).
But on the weekends, pretty much anything goes, unless we're dressing for church.
Clearly this outfit was not chosen on a church day...
But she is always so proud of herself for putting together her clothes for the day and can't wait to show us what she's come up with. Little cutie.
Unlike the little fashionista, however, she has been into reading books about the solar system over the last couple of weeks at bedtime. And apparently she's learning a thing or two.
We were in the car this afternoon and she randomly said, "Bonnie, if you're standing on Jupiter, you can see 63 moons. You can, really. It's amazing."
Although she still consistently says that she wants to be an artist when she grows up. Maybe she'll paint pictures of the planets. :)



