Our week started off as busy as ever.
Memaw came over to play with the girls on Monday, then another play date with our neighbors that afternoon really wore everyone out.
Grace has had a rather unpleasant cough for last couple of weeks (nothing in the chest, thankfully) and when she came and got me at 5:45am Tuesday I knew she was really sick. Just for the record, it takes A LOT for Grace to admit that she isn't feeling well.
Mimi came over later in the morning to keep an eye on Bonnie (thank you!!) during our doctor's appointments - did I mention that I was feeling pretty rotten, too?
Diagnosis: sinus infections for both of us.
The good news is that nearly 3 days and several doses of antibiotics later, we are both on the mend.
Not to be left out, Bonnie had to lie on the couch and be taken care of, too.
Just a quick note to add that when I took this picture on Tuesday, Bonnie was healthy and now, of course, she has come down with a little cold herself.
Since I haven't been to the grocery store in several days, the girls and I decided that tonight was a great night to pick up a hot and ready cheese pizza from Little Caesar's.
In keeping with our year-round Christmas music theme in the car, we rocked out to none other than the Glee Christmas soundtrack. I've been trying to mix it up with a little Beach Boys Christmas, but we always end up falling back on old reliable.
All that said, I got curious with the conversation the girls were having with one another in the backseat so I turned down the music a little to eavesdrop.
They were, of course, talking about Christmas. Grace asked Bonnie what she wanted Santa to bring her. Not expecting a logical reply, I started to turn the music back up when Bonnie busted out, without missing a beat, "I would like Color Wundaz."
"Okay," I thought. Then grace asked her what else she would like, to which Bonnie responded, "a bounthy ball and a bwoom fo exthathithing."
I'll let Santa know right away.

