Thursday, August 25, 2011

What was I thinking?!

It is going to be a very busy year.

I don't know what got into me, but for some reason I thought it would be a great idea to sign up for all sorts of extracurricular activities.  For myself.

My good friend Amber, talked me into joining a group called MOPS - Mothers of Preschoolers.  Basically it is a sorority for moms with kids ages infant to kindergarten.

Within MOPS, there are all sorts of different sub-groups in which to participate, mostly focusing on mommy camaraderie without the kiddos and some philanthropy, too. There is also a Bible study that I would like to join as I have never been a part of one before.

Then, and I really don't know what came over me here, I signed up to be the "Room Mom" for Bonnie's class.  What?!  Not to mention the 3 parties I am volunteering to help host for Grace's class.  Yikes!

It should be fun, though, and getting to spy on the girls while they're at school will definitely be worth the extra work!