We started off our last day at the beach with a little photo shoot down by the water. I couldn't decide which pictures to post because I liked them all so much that I just included all of them!
Grace sneaking up on a seagull...
...she was so close!
After our photo session, and because Bonnie did so well on the beach, we decided that we'd ditch the pool and try one last time to play by the ocean. Success! The kiddos lasted nearly 2 hours before it was time for lunch and naps.
After another evening at the pool we all went back to the house for baths and a little fun before bedtime...
...those silly girls.
Once the babies were all fast asleep we had our "last supper" and a little birthday party to celebrate the 5 August birthday guests. Bonnie being one of them. Poor girl was too worn out to stay awake for cake, though.
Thank you to all for a fun time!!

















