Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful moms!
I have had the most awesome day. I woke up to a delicious pancake and turkey bacon breakfast in bed prepared by my lovely family and, while I got ready for church, Corey got the girls all dressed and ready to go.
After church we had a fabulous brunch at Social Vinings (first time going and I will definitely go back) and then it was home for nap/quiet time for the girls. Corey spent that time detailing my car and mowing the lawn while I got caught up on laundry.
After a quick family trip to Home Depot and the grocery store, we spent the rest of the afternoon playing in the bounce house and grilling burgers and hot dogs.
Now, Corey is handling baths as I type.
My girls and their daddy sure did make this day a special one that I'll remember forever. I sure love this little family of mine!