Sunday, May 22, 2011
Bonnie at 21 Months
Bonnie's little sniffle has officially turned into a full-blown cold, so I am shocked that she let me put her hair up in pigtails. Ok mom, puppy dog tails.
This was a first-time occurrence, too, I might add.
Things are pretty much the same as they were at 20 months in the world of Bonnie, except she has added a few little things to her list of tricks this month:
*She can count to 16.
*She can sing her ABC's including the "now I know my ABC's..." part.
*She can pretty much sing all of "Once Upon a Dream."
*She loves to take baths with Gracie now.
*Her eye teeth popped through (hallelujah!)
*Says "Bass you" (bless you) instead of "excuse me" if anyone is in her way. She says it anytime we sneeze, too.
*Yells, "toot, toot!" anytime she toots.
*Says, "I so toot!" (I'm so cute) every time she gets dressed.
* Loves to say "I so es-I-det!" (I'm so excited).
*Is very dramatic (great) and is constantly saying "Oh. My. Gay-esh!" (Oh. My. Goodness!)
I can't believe that we are now only three months away from her 2nd birthday!