Every day I tell myself that I'm going to sit down and type a quick update on our moving status. But every day, we hit a new roadblock and by the time the kids are tucked into bed and I finish cleaning up around the house, I am am too tired to even think about it. And too tired of dealing with it and would much rather blog about fun things instead.
Like our last minute lunch date with Corey.
We decided this morning that we were long overdue for a visit to the office, so the girls and I got all gussied up and headed downtown to see daddy. We always have a lot of fun and all of the ladies in Corey's office (and even two of the partners on Corey's team) always gush over the girls so we generally end up leaving there in a pretty good mood.
Which is just what we all needed today.