As excited as she is about summer break, Grace is equally as sad about being away from her friends from school for the next 2 1/2 months. While I have tried to explain to her that summer always goes by very quickly and that she''ll get to see her friends again in August (she has no idea what August is, for the record), she still misses all her buddies.
Mason's birthday party this afternoon was just the medicine she needed.
I have never been to Southern Prep's (which is now called Champion Kids) new location, but it was just as fun as its old counterpart.
The kids raced down a zip line into a foam pit, bounced in bounce houses, and jumped on trampolines until it was time for pizza and cupcakes. And they all had a ball...especially Gracie.
 |
| With Boyfriend #1... |
 |
| ...and Boyfriend #2 (The Birthday Boy) |
 |
| They all got trophies with their names engraved |
 |
The little "Bawoo" thief!
|
**I used my little point and shoot to take these pictures and clearly had it on the wrong setting...they are very grainy**