Saturday, March 5, 2011

I've fallen off the exercise wagon.

Corey and I are on week 7 of our P90X exercise program.  

I can't believe I've lasted this long.

I can honestly say that I've never done a workout this intensive.  Never.  Working out six days a week is hard. Especially when you have kids that want to work out with you.  

The good news is that if you stick with it, it really works.  (Don't think for a second that I'm going to post before and after pictures!). Tony Horton provides some good comic relief in the process, too.  

Unfortunately, I've hit a wall.  Something about relaxing at night just sounds better to me than exercising (I refuse to get up at the crack of dawn to do it).  

I've taken a lot of pictures this past week that I just haven't gotten around to posting.  We had a lot of fun going to Charlotte's birthday party, hanging out with Mimi and just playing at home.  Grace has even taken in interest in "helping" me cook and insists on wearing her cooking gloves, i.e., oven mitts, at all times.

Dolled up for Charlotte's 2nd birthday party

The Birthday Girl