Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day 2011

The girls held hands nearly the entire way to school this morning.

Grace, who is always looking for affection from Bonnie, was ecstatic that her baby sister wanted to participate in hand-holding and exclaimed, "Look, Mom!  St. Patrick's Day sisters!"

Really all I have to show for today are the pictures I took of Grace and George (and some flowers) while I was pretending to be a photographer in Gabe and Annie's backyard this afternoon.  Again.

It was more fun this time, though, because my mom let me borrow her mega zoom-in lens so I could sneak some close-ups without disturbing the subjects!

Before the photo shoot

















After we played for a while, Grace and I headed home while Bonnie finished her nap.  Bonnie is spending the night solo with Mimi tonight so that Grace and I can hit up the Kindermart sale first thing in the morning.  I've never been and I'm SO excited to go this year!

Mimi took these pictures of Bonnie with her phone and sent them to me for the blog...they turned out pretty good! And I should know because I'm a photographer :-)





Happy St. Patrick's Day to all and Happy Birthday to Gaga!