Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Forward

I feel like I may be committing heresy by saying this, but like George Washington, I cannot tell a lie.  

I am not a fan of this whole springing forward thing.  

While I love warmer weather and more daylight (both are great for grilling), I do not like losing an hour of sleep.  I. Love. To. Sleep.

Bonnie woke up with a rank cold yesterday, and when she wasn't much better this morning I sent Corey to church without us.

She managed to perk up after a couple of hours, so we made our way over to Aunt Ellie's house to help her celebrate her birthday.  

Uncle Josh grilled up a hamburger and bratwurst feast while the cousins (and the adults) had a blast playing outside in the GORGEOUS weather.    


Cousin Coltrane




Memaw, PaPa and the grandkids




Bonnie was so content sitting with Gaga



Happy Birthday, Ellie!!