Originally this post was going to be entitled "Stormy on Saturday; sick on Sunday."
After I loaded all the pictures from my camera onto the computer and saw exactly how much attention Corey gave the girls this weekend, I had to give credit where credit was due.
The weather was cold and rainy all day yesterday, which gave way for a LOT of indoor playtime. You name it, Corey and the girls did it. They made pancakes, baked cookies, played with Play-Doh, dressed-up, engaged in a riveting game of Pop Goes Froggio, ate pizza, and the list goes on.
When Grace woke up with a 100 degree temperature this morning, we spent another entire day inside. And Corey played with them the entire time while I cleaned, washed sheets, and ironed.
Definitely not as great as last weekend, but still pretty darn good. And I got some homemade cookies out of the deal, too.



