Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Bonnie @ 19 Months
It wasn't until after we picked up Grace from school this afternoon that I realized that today is Bonnie's 19 month birthday.
This one really crept up on me.
Bonnie continues to change by the second, and has definitely added to her "can do-will do" list.
*She is becoming less and less frustrated as her vocabulary and ability to communicate continue to increase.
*She spoke her first "long" sentences over the last few days. Saturday on our way home from Caroline's birthday party she was ecstatic about her very first ever lollipop and exclaimed, "Dada, wook! I ga pop-pop!" (Dada, look! I got a lollipop!) Then yesterday after we picked up Grace in the carpool line, she said "Hi Gayshee. Ah mish uuuu." (I missed you).
*She can repeat anything she hears. Including s**t. Whoopsies.
*She prefers to run everywhere she goes.
*She now says "nope" instead of no.
*She has tinkled and poo-pooed in the potty once each. Note to add that I have absolutely no intentions of potty training her until this summer at the earliest. I just lucked out and happened to catch her at the right times. While she will go into the bathroom and do her business in her diaper, she is in no way, shape or form ready to be potty trained.
*She is becoming a little girly-girl just like her big sister and loves to dress up and play with jewelry (see photos below).
*She is becoming quite opinionated about the songs we listen to in the car, and voices those opinions often. And loudly.
*She is more snuggly than she's ever been, wanting me to carry her everywhere and putting her head down on my shoulder as soon as I pick her up.
*She has 12 teeth. And a cute little lisp.
*She is getting acquainted with time out.
*She says peese (please) after every request and day-danks (thank you) after said request has been fulfilled.
*She is loved more than anything by her mommy, daddy and big sister!
