We had an awesome weekend.
It all started Friday morning when Grace and I hit up the KinderMart sale where I purchased 9 items and only spent $61.50. Corey was happy that I came in under budget. He was ecstatic when I explained to him that I really got 18 items for $61.50.
Of course I am thinking ahead to when Bonnie wears all of these outfits.
We spent Saturday playing outside, going to Caroline's amazing candy-themed birthday party, and then heading over to the Pittman's for our first (of hopefully many) delicious supper clubs with them and the Tharps.
Sans kids.
I have to admit that while it was great to get to enjoy dinner and adult conversation, I missed my girls something fierce.
I like them at home, tucked away safe in their beds, so it's not very often that they get to spend the night out. Even if it's just across town at Gramps and Mimi's. (Although I am very thankful we can do that every now and then)!
| L-O-V-E-D the trampoline |
| Waiting for the cupcake... |
| Happy Birthday, Caroline! |
| Caroline's Baby Brother |
First thing this morning (okay, we went to breakfast first), we made a bee-line to my parents' house to pick up our babies.
Unfortunately for Corey and me, they would have preferred we had come to get them a little later.

