So I haven't completely fallen off the exercise wagon, although I've seriously thought about it. I'm just not working out six days a week anymore (who does that?!).
I'll be happy if I can manage 4 days a week. That's a lot, too, I think. It definitely makes me feel better, though, that's for sure.
Having said that, the start of this week has been a busy one.
Bonnie and I dropped Grace off at school this morning and then hit the ground running. We got all of our errands done so fast that we got to stop by and see Mimi for a little bit before it was time to line up at carpool again.
Between steam cleaning the den carpet and picking up the 100 maxi pads the girls scattered all over my bedroom floor during their game of "feathers," I am pooped.
I'm looking forward to relaxing tonight with an episode or two of The Tudors and an early bedtime.
I'll also be saying a little prayer that we get some traffic from our realtor caravan tomorrow. Like my mom says, it just takes one!
