Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our Saturday

We started Saturday morning with our usual pancake feast. It's no surprise that Grace knows the recipe by heart. If only she could reach the stove and make them herself and bring them to me in my bed!



All bundled up for a little play time at the park with Corey so I could get some things done around the house...and by things I mean I got to take a very quick shower without anyone playing beauty parlor with my make-up. Oh yes, and I vacuumed the upstairs, too.



Bonnie was very happy after her Chick-fil-a nuggets. She ate 5 of them. And some waffle fries. And only threw Good Girl on the floor a dozen times.



No, Grace had not just come in from playing outside..she refused to take her coat off. For several hours.



The girls played so nicely in Grace's room that I had to take pictures of them. I don't expect that Bonnie will be allowed entry in there for much longer.



Grace insisted on putting her hair up in a ponytail with some sort of Halloween rubber band that she found in a drawer. She looked so grown up and at one point I looked at her and asked, "When did you get to be so old?" She just said, "I was made that way."