
Before I get down to brass tacks, i.e., the stats, I'd like to share some new developments about Bonnie since her actual 15 month birthday.
*She eats like a champ when I feed her things she likes (she still hates cheese and I just don't get it).
*She is starting to prefer walking to crawling (hallelujah!). Although, depending on how eager she is to get there, she will resort to crawling if it gets her to her destination faster.
*Has 8 teeth (2 bottom molars have appeared...random! She has 4 front top teeth and 2 bottom middle ones). That is a discovery that was made at today's appointment when she opened wide and screamed at the nurse.
*Is a BIG TIME mama's girl. Can't say that bothers me too much, unless I'm trying to cook dinner :-)
*Is turning into a "Gleek" just like her big sister. That is, she loves listening to songs off the Glee soundtrack. Particularly Queen's Somebody to Love. Sound familiar?
*Can "sing" the very beginning of Somebody to Love. Seriously. She did it in the car on our way home from the doctor and I almost swerved off the road. Granted, it wasn't perfect, but I knew what she meant.
*Finally calls my mom Mimi instead of Mama. Hallelujah, again!
Drum roll, please...
Length - 31 3/4 inches - 85th percentile
Weight - 22.64 pounds - 41st percentile
Head Circumference - 47 cm - 79th percentile