Still Dora for Bonnie. Oh, and also not walking. Although her new favorite thing to do is to hold onto the gate at the bottom of the stairs and trick me into thinking she is going to let go and take a step. She's gotten pretty confident and she'll even hold on with one hand and say "walk" every time she takes a shuffle to the side. She can also stand unassisted in the middle of the room, but every time I get excited and give her a little encouragement she just flashes a big smile and sits down.
Of course I realize that she will eventually walk. I just want her to do it soon so I can put her down at church or ballet and not have to cringe at what rankness she's crawling all over on the floor. I'm starting to think that the little stinker is just playing games with me...



Grace is definitely still into Spider Man and apparently Iron Man now, too. While we were perusing the shelves at Costco this morning, the buggy may have made a little turn down the toy aisle. Out of nowhere she exclaimed, "{gasp} There's Iron Man! Look, mom! There he is!"
And there he was indeed. I have no idea how she learned about Iron Man or why she is even remotely interested in him. My only guess is that it is because she is only 1 of 3 girls in her preschool class. Perhaps the 9 boys that comprise the rest of the class have something to do with it?
Now that I think about it, that's probably why she likes Spider Man, too. Hmmm...
