Monday, November 22, 2010

Bonnie @ 15 Months


Heeeeuuuurrge news...

Bonnie is walking!!!!!!!!

Today, on her 15 month birthday, my precious baby girl turned into a full-blown, honest to goodness toddler. I can't believe it.

She must've known that today was a special day. And also that she only has 2 weeks to beat her sister in the "who walked first competition."

The girls were playing in my bedroom while I was packing for our upcoming trip, and Bon climbed up on to Grace's little munchkin chair, turned around and sat down on her little bumbosity, scooted down until her feet were touching the floor, and then just stood up and walked across the room!

I'm sure I don't even need to mention how excited I was.

But I will. I was TOTALLY excited! And so proud of her. And Grace was so proud of her. Bonnie was pretty proud of herself, too.

She spent the rest of the morning practicing her new skill. So much so that she was actually sweating from working so hard!

She certainly earned that 3 1/2 hour nap she took today!