Happy 4 1/2 birthday, Grace!
Boy, did we hit the ground running this morning. Grace and Bonnie’s Mimi got here bright and early after breakfast and we all loaded up in Grace’s mom’s car and headed down to Lenox Mall for pictures with Santa and a ride on the Pink Pig.
Their dad met us there, too, along with Gramps (who is married to Mimi), and Memaw, who is their dad’s mommy. So many people to keep up with!
Afterward, we all ate lunch at California Pizza Kitchen. Yum! I even got to sit on the table this time :)
After all that fun, I was exhausted! We went home for nap/quiet time.
Unfortunately, Bonnie had woken up with a cough this morning and it sounded a little worse after her nap so we ended up making a surprise trip to the Urgent Care center late this afternoon. Luckily, it’s nothing more than a little cough, but Grace’s mom thought better safe than sorry.
After that it was home for dinner, baths, stories, and bedtime. Whew!
I sure will miss staying with Grace and her family, but I am excited to get to go home with a new friend next weekend!






