Friday, December 2, 2011

Day 1: Getting acquainted.


Oh boy, I got to go home with Grace today!  The fun started the second Grace’s mom  picked her up from school.  Grace made sure to tell me right away that I would get to meet her sister, Bonnie, as soon as we got home.  I was so excited as I have heard that Bonnie is a barrel of monkeys.  Their Mimi was sweet enough to come over and hang out for a while so that Bonnie could take a nice, long nap while Grace and her mom ran an errand.


Who knew a trip to Home Goods could be so fun?  I got to ride up front in the shopping cart, and Grace and her mommy even picked out an awesome Christmas sweater for me.  Apparently, there are going to be a lot of holiday activities this weekend...
After we got home, Grace and I took a nice rest on the couch and watched a little television.  Then it was time to wake up Bonnie.  The rest of the day was spent playing and eating dinner.  Grace really wanted me to sit on the table, but her mom said that dogs have to eat on the floor.  Grace’s mom compromised, though, and let me sit in a chair at the table.  She’s pretty cool.
After baths and stories, we were off to dreamland.  Grace’s bed is really comfortable.  She has nice, soft, chamois sheets that smell like bubble gum shampoo.