Sunday morning started off pretty low key when we all slept through the alarm clock and missed church.
Once we were all fed and dressed, we started decorating the house for Christmas. I helped string the lights and hang ornaments with Bonnie. I think Grace was in the basement coloring Christmas pictures. This took many, many hours, but it was totally worth it.
After we were all decorated, Grace's mom took us to a Gingerbread Decorating Party at her good friend, Caroline’s house. Talk about fun! I may have even accidentally gotten some hot chocolate spilled on me, but I didn’t mind one bit because not only was it nice and warm, it was DELICIOUS.
After the party, Grace’s mom took us to dinner at Panera. We sat by the nice, cozy fire.
Then, it was home for baths, stories, and bedtime. Sheesh! I’m tired all over again writing about our day!


